Welcome to “Building the Future Together” - your online resource for updates about the dynamic partnership between Land O’Lakes and the University of Minnesota.
In September 2014, Land O’Lakes pledged a landmark, ten-year investment of $25 million in the U of M. The historic agreement supports projects and initiatives across the University. This site is a way to experience the impact of the commitment across both organizations and beyond.
“This underscores our commitment to educational excellence and further strengthens our investment in the pipeline of talent from the University of Minnesota.” – Christopher Policinski, President and CEO of Land O’Lakes
Intercollegiate Athletics ($21 million)
- Land O’Lakes Center for Excellence in the new Athletes Village ($15 million)
- Student-Athlete Leadership Development Center and Gopher Connect program ($3.3 million)
- Sponsorship and events ($2.7 million)
Carlson School of Management ($2.5 million)
- Land O’Lakes Chair in Marketing
College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences ($1 million)
- Scholarships and student programming
University-wide initiatives ($375,000)
- Welcome Week student orientation and annual agriculture symposium
College of Science and Engineering ($87,500)
- College programming
Thanks for reading! This site is produced and maintained by the University of Minnesota Foundation. Send your comments or questions about the site to Lesley Schack at email@example.com.