Telling the Land O'Lakes Story: 2016-17 recruiting highlights
Welcome to Land O’Lakes: executives share insights at intern orientation
4 Fast Facts about the 2016-17 recruiting year:
- The Land O'Lakes College Relations team concluded its 2016-17 recruiting efforts by helping to welcome 37 interns and 12 full-time hires from the U of M to the company in spring 2017.
- 14,000+ U of M students saw the Land O’Lakes brand as they learned more about the company.
- 93 events, both large and small, were hosted or attended by the Land O'Lakes College Relations team.
- An increased emphasis on classroom and student club involvement has expanded the number of personalized connections with students, For example:
- 300+ students in the Carlson School's Information Technology classes heard Derek Shaw (Sr. Director of IT) speak on how technology is helping agriculture become more sustainable.
- 100+ student-athletes built relationships with Land O’Lakes through the Women Invested in Leadership and Learning mentorship circles.
- Land O'Lakes hosted the National Supply Chain Case Competition, along with the U of M Supply Chain Club, including a Land O'Lakes case written by the company's supply chain team.
source: Land O'Lakes College Relations team